- The full inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, their authority and sufficiency as not only containing, but being in themselves the Word of God; the reliability of the New Testament in its testimony to the character and authorship of the Old Testament; and the need of the teaching of the Holy Spirit to a true and spiritual understanding of the whole.
- The unity of the Godhead and the divine co-equality of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; the sovereignty of God in creation, providence and the means of redemption. The reality of angels as servants of God; and also of Satan and fallen angels as enemies of God and spiritual enemies of mankind, over whom Christ gains the ultimate victory.
- The depravity of human nature in consequence of the fall, and the need for regeneration.
- The true and proper deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His real and perfect manhood; the authority of His teaching, and the infallibility of all His utterances. His work of atonement for sinners by His vicarious sufferings and death, made available in grace and love towards all mankind in the free offer of the Gospel. His bodily resurrection and His ascension into heaven. His present priestly intercession for His people.
- The justification of the sinner solely by faith, through the atoning merits of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The gift of eternal life, by definition, can never be lost.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in conviction of sin, regeneration, conversion and sanctification; also in ministry and worship.
- The ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Him in His death and resurrection should be observed, as instituted by our Lord Jesus Christ – but not in baptism as conveying regenerating grace, nor in the Lord’s supper as being a sacrifice for sin or involving any change in the bread and wine.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to further God’s purposes for the Church, for Israel, for nations and for the earth. He will call His bride the church to glory in heaven, and after a 7 year period of tribulation on the earth, establish His 1,000 year kingdom of worldwide blessing from Jerusalem through His people Israel. These revealed purposes are all to the glory of God, and will express God’s vindication of His Son in every sphere in which He was rejected at His first coming. Finally new heavens and earth will be established to bring in the eternal state.
- The resurrection of the body. The Lord Jesus Christ as judge of all. The eternal blessedness of people of imputed righteousness by faith in revealed promises and provision of God through all ages, the eternal punishment of the wicked who persist in unbelief.